viernes, 16 de junio de 2023

Our Father still will be faithful

Minnesota!

Before we left working at the church cafeteria, our heavenly Dad has already prepared for us to work at the Weberbauer's school cafeteria: two teachers came by to eat at the church cafeteria and told my wife that, if we are interested, we can send a proposal to Weberbauer's office to take over of its cafeteria. They accepted.

Before we left working at the Weberbauer's cafeteria, our heavenly Dad has already prepared for us to work at Saga Falabella's dinning area: the security guy at Weberbauer school told my wife that Saga Falabella is looking for somebody to administrate its dinning area. We sent them a proposal, and they accepted.

Before we left working at Saga Falabella, our heavenly Dad has already prepared for us to work at the cafe bistrot in the French Alliance's location: by a screen shot my mom sent me about a post of the lady in charge of the art area at the French Alliance, we knew they were looking for an administrator for its cafe bistrot. Though they were looking for months, they didn't find any administrator which they were comfortable with, even though some of them were well known restaurants. We tried and they accepted our proposal.

Then we moved to EEUU and could see that really our heavenly Dad has gone before us preparing the way: the migration area was almost empty, the migration officer was super kind and fast, our necessary documents to get a job came after two weeks, so at the 16th day after arriving to the States, I've got a job. River Valley Church, which is the church we are attending is full of grace, life and love, my two boys like it, and its the place we decided to be rooted in.

When I recall this, I get encourage to keep believing in my Dad's faithfulness, and gives me certainty that He still will be with me helping me for what's coming and for what's still have to be taken care of: my boys' school, the place where we'll live, car, ministry, personal projects, etc. He was faithful and Hell still be faithful!

I hope this also encourage you! Our heavenly Father wants to show Himself faithful to you too! He loves you, He is for you, He goes before you preparing the way for you! You won't be going through uncertain ways, but through prepared ways! They are prepared for you to walk in to reach the fullness of your destiny!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario