miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

I'm a rich man

My friends threw me a surprise party for my 40th birthday. They really surprised me! But in the middle of the celebration, I realized something: I am a rich man!

Seeing so many shows of affections of people that means so much to me, as many in the party yesterday as by phone or texts, it was just great. When I got home, my eyes were opened again to something very simple: I have a house! And then, I started to thank in my heart for everything I have: a place to sleep, food in my fridge, a fridge!, furniture, a car, a job, etc., and these are only the material stuff.

What really fills my life is the privilege of sharing my life with such good heart people, which I have as companions, friends and family, as many near to me as in other countries, from which I constantly learn and I'm able to see God's love in each of them.

I could tell how blessed I was by each of them and there are some tales to tell, but if I did, it'll be so long that you won't read this post! hahaha. Leaving jokes aside, I just want to acknowledge one person: my Ceci, my amorcito.

Amorcito, thank you for loving me and being by my side! You give so many reasons to be thankful for having you that I just don't know how to start. Your heart doesn't just make me to fall in love with you, but also it challenges me to be like you. Everyday you inspire me and challenge me to be better. With your example, you bring out the best of me. You believe in me even when I gave you reasons for not doing it. You are beautiful my love!

Romans 5:8 says that our heavenly Father loved us even when we were sinners. My amorcito, you are the person that daily shows me that love of my Father, because, after Him, nobody knows me better than you, and in spite of that, you still love me.

I am the richest man of the world for having you, the most precious possession of my heavenly Father.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario